Friday, October 4, 2019

RTWH 2020 Planning Trip -- September 2019 -- Senator Michael Bennet

I met with Senator Bennet's NH Deputy Political Director to talk about possible internship placements for my students.  And, as with the other presidential candidates, I had the opportunity to hear Senator Bennet speak at the NHDP Convention.

But in a quintessential NH Primary way, I bumped into Senator Bennet - and former Senator (and former presidential candidate) Gary Hart (who has endorsed and who would be introducing Senator Bennet at the Convention the next day) - while out to dinner in Manchester.  (It was a real treat to dine with my former boss, the former Chair of the NHDP, the incomparable Kathy Sullivan.)

For more about the Bennet campaign see
https://michaelbennet.com/


Bumped into Senator Bennet and former Senator Gary Hart when we were out to dinner in Manchester


at the NHDP Convention

No comments:

Post a Comment