Sunday, September 22, 2019

RTWH 2020 Planning Trip -- September 2019 -- NH GOP HQs and the Trump campaign

I met with the  NH GOP in Concord -- with the Executive Director and the Communications Director.  And I was also able to meet with the Trump Campaign (working out of the NHGOP HQs)


While no one doubts that incumbent President Donald Trump will be the Republican nominee for President, it is still important for the Trump campaign to have an active presence in New Hampshire during the first-in-the-nation primary.

Even though more of the "action" will be on the Democratic side during the primary season, I will be recruiting top Republican students to participate in my RTWH2020 course. In the event that I have Republican students who might not want to work for the Trump re-election, I also discussed possible internship opportunities with the GOP HQs.  (As it gets closer to the time I will check again to see if there is any Sanford, Walsh, or Weld presence in NH.) 

Regardless of placements, this will be -- as always -- a bi-partisan class.

Lots of memorabilia at the NHGOP HQs



the New Hampshire GOP headquarters in Concord





No comments:

Post a Comment