Sunday, September 22, 2019

RTWH2020 Planning Trip - September 2019 -- Senator Bernie Sanders State Headquarters and Manchester Field Office




I met with the Bernie Campaign's State Director (at the State HQs) and several staffers in the Manchester field office.  It was good to have the opportunity to meet with the team to talk logistics for my students.

Although I have since read this article (link below), and some I met with while in NH have since been re-assigned.  That said, it was good to be in NH, to find the Bernie offices, see what the interns/volunteers would be doing for the campaign, and to have the chance to meet with staff members in person to make arrangements for my course.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/15/bernie-sanders-campaign-new-hampshire-1497448




No comments:

Post a Comment